Opticians & Optometrists
Bird Eyewear is available for Opticians throughout the UK & Internationally.
Add sustainable options to your practice with our latest ranges of Bird Eyewear optical products at advantageous wholesale prices.
Our optical exclusive ranges are available for Opticians throughout the UK, bringing sustainably conscious customers to your practice.
Discover exciting sustainable ophthalmics made from planet-positive materials.
Benefits of Bird
Looking to see how Bird Eyewear can fit your practice? We are proud to be working with over 100 different independent opticians, who recognise that their patients are increasingly seeking sustainable eyewear. Benefits of Bird include;
- Optical exclusive ranges.
- Free Frame Recycling (any brand)*.
- Introductory packages available.
- Low minimum order quantities.
- Free swaps for any of our Birds*.
- Extended warranties for all products.
- No contracts or exclusivity periods.
- Advantageous wholesale pricing.
- Generous terms and credit facilities.
- POS, promotional & display materials available upon request.
- Access to our Custom Shop to create custom ranges and personalised Birds.
We are continually adding more benefits based on the needs of our Partnerships network.
*for Birds of the same value or lower, returned in a sale-able condition. Recycling scheme available for all active and new accounts.
Bird Eyewear Starter Set
Looking to get started with Bird Eyewear but don't know where to start?
We've created The Bird Eyewear Starter Set that contains everything you need for your practice in one box, including 12 of our latest Birds.
With over £2,000+ RRP, each box is available for £399+VAT and includes free shipping.
Sucess through Sustainability
Bird Eyewear exists to be the sustainable alternative that doesn't compromise on quality or style.
Through harnessing the power of plant-based materials including our premium bio-acetate, plantix bio-acetate and FSC woods, we have created a range of sustainable eyewear that is sought-out by patients all over the world.
Want to find out more about Bird Eyewear?
Request a price list or catalogue, apply for an account or request samples by using the contact link below.